Refund Policy

30 Day No Hassle Refunds

Less than 2% of our product orders result in a refund, our recruiting software is field tested, tried and true, we think you will be just as happy as the other 98% of our customers! However we give a 30 day no hassle refund on all of our products as part of our commitment to providing quality recruiting systems to MLM and Affiliate Marketers.

If you are having issues with installation or need additional assistance we would be more than happy to provide support to assist you.  Please open a support ticket.

Want a refund?

No problem, refund requests will be honored for a period of 30 days after your initial purchase date, you MUST submit a support ticket to request a refund, including your original purchase details, requests sent by email will not be processed.

©2017 all rights reserved - wpmlm.com

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?